Volunteering Manager Job Description
[Company Name] are searching for a volunteering manager to champion our volunteer program.
Volunteering Manager Responsibilities:
- Sourcing suitably qualified and earnest Volunteers.
- Devising goal-oriented work schedules.
- Train staff to work effectively with volunteers on each program and resolve any conflict or misunderstanding without bias
- Issuing sound instruction and appropriate mentorship.
- Reviewing Volunteers' performance at scheduled intervals.
- Ensuring compliance with Volunteer-specific and company-wide guidelines.
- Promoting budgetary compliance to preserve our operations.
- Develop a budget and assess available resources for the volunteer program activities
- Ensure that the welfare of volunteers is high, and perform any other administrative activities.
Volunteering Manager Requirements:
- In-depth managerial experience, ideally in volunteer-driven contexts.
- Valid driver's license.
- Well-honed budget management techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A decisive, empathic, and goal-driven disposition.