Vice President Job Description
We are looking for a vice president to play a significant role in managing staff and overseeing departmental operations.
As vice president, you should be innovative with strong leadership and managerial skills. You should be motivational, a good public speaker, confident, and goal-oriented.
Vice President Responsibilities:
- Be aware of the internal and external competition from local and national companies
- Look for expansion opportunities, like new customers, markets and industry developments.
- Evaluate the overall state of the company and understand where it can
- Contribute to the sales area of the business to add to profitability.
- Create and achieve a specific plan that guides the company or specific department to work towards.
- Take part in team meetings that create the overall vision of the company.
- Lead various departments to work towards a specific goal each year.
Vice President Requirements:
- Master's in Business Administration or Finance
- Extensive Experience with Management and Leadership
- Ability to Motivate, Decision Making, Management
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills