Telemarketing Executive Job Description
[Company Name] are searching for a telemarketing executive to supervise the work of our Telemarketers.
Telemarketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Setting sales targets for the organization.
- Assigning tasks to the Telemarketers to achieve sales objectives.
- Communicating with the customers via cold calling and email marketing.
- Explaining the products and services to the customers.
- Writing scripts with all information required to understand the products.
- Resolving customer complaints and doubts.
- Attending meetings with the sales team.
- Following up with the customers.
- Answering prospective customer’s calls as and when required.
- Solving all the technical problems efficiently.
- Preparing the sales reports for future reference.
- Create a customer database with all the required information.
Telemarketing Executive Requirements:
- Experience as a telemarketing executive within the industry.
- Considerable experience as a telemarketer prior to your promotion.
- Knowledge of all pertinent consumer rights and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to conceptualize, communicate, and fulfill visions.
- Leadership, mentorship, and capacity development abilities.