Stockbroker Job Description
[Company name] are looking to hire an experienced stockbroker to advise clients on investment opportunities within the stock market.
- monitor stock market performances
- stay informed regarding the latest financial news and reports to understand the movements in the market
- carry out specific market research and analysis
- provide advice on investments
- proactively look for clients, sell your services and manage those relationships through a combination of networking and cold calling
- regularly update your clients on the state of their portfolio and new investment opportunities
- Attend networking events
- CISI/CFA qualification
- Should have sound knowledge of how financial markets operate.
- Proficient in IT and mathematics.
- The ability to evaluate complex information.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Results driven and ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to work long hours due to differing time zones.