Senior Vice President Job Description
We are searching for a senior vice president to take over the management and supervision of our company division.
As senior vice president, you will be required to set company objectives, develop business strategies, and conduct business, and staff performance evaluations,
Senior Vice President Responsibilities:
- Communicate company strategy to board of directors.
- Attend board meetings.
- Oversee revenue generation.
- Preside over operations.
- Identify ways to maximize revenue.
- Analyse financial reports.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by each department.
- Attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Report and share information with the board to ensure they are kept fully informed on the condition of the organization and important factors influencing it.
- Identify and lead new business opportunities.
- Ensure highly productive relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
- Sets goal, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met.
Senior Vice President Requirements:
- A postgraduate degree in business management, administration, or finance.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar management role or position.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in negotiations, operational management, and implementation.
- Decision-making, strategic thinking, and leadership abilities.
- An understanding of corporate legislation and company guidelines
- Extremely organized, punctual, and goal-driven.