Senior Internal Auditor Job Description Template Sample
We are looking for an experienced Senior Internal Auditor to join our team. As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for conducting audits of our internal controls and procedures. You will also be responsible for identifying risks and recommending solutions to improve our internal controls.
The ideal candidate will have experience in auditing, risk management, and control systems. If you are a motivated individual with a strong attention to detail, then we want to hear from you!
Senior Internal Auditor Responsibilities
- Lead planned audits into the company, including organizing teams, inspecting accounts, checking compliance with applicable laws, detecting ineffective or inefficient practices and verifying financial records
- Organise and present detailed reports to company management
- Communicate with other departments to verify records and confirm company policies
- Evaluate company inventory, records, assets, payrolls, insurance, tax statements and annuities, and use the information to guide financial policy
- Determine if the company's financial actions and policies correspond to its goals, and if necessary, make judgments to guide the business toward a better future.
- Stay informed about new developments and be prepared to integrate changes into a current policy
Senior Internal Auditor Requirements:
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in auditing, risk management or control systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does a Senior Internal Auditor do?
A Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for conducting audits of internal controls and procedures, as well as identifying risks and recommending solutions to improve internal controls.
What skills are required to be a Senior Internal Auditor?
The ideal candidate will have experience in auditing, risk management, and control systems. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently are also required.
What other similar job description samples are there for a Senior Internal Auditor?
Other similar job description samples include; Internal Auditor and Auditor