Restaurant Manager Job Description
Restaurant Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a restaurant manager to oversee kitchen operations and motivate staff during busy hours.
As Restaurant manager you are also responsible for making changes to the menu, ordering ingredients for the kitchen staff, and gathering feedback from customers.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Train new and current employees on customer service practices
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to professionally address customer complaints.