Receptionist Job Description
[Company name] are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Announcing the arrival of clients as necessary.
- Maintain workplace security by maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer service attitude