PMO Manager Job Description
We are looking for a dedicated PMO Manager to manage the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes.
As a PMO Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills, be well organized and able to work under pressure.
PMO Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
PMO Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the industry.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.