Payroll Director Job Description Template Sample
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Director to lead and oversee all aspects of our payroll department. The Payroll Director will be responsible for ensuring that our payroll processes are efficient and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. In addition, the Payroll Director will be responsible for managing a team of payroll professionals and providing guidance and support as needed.
The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience in payroll and HR, and will be able to effectively manage a team of professionals. In addition, the ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
Payroll Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain functional payroll systems
- Audit payroll transactions to ensure all amounts and payment dates are accurate
- Manage payroll discrepancies quickly and efficiently
- Ensure compliance with all payroll and tax laws
- Collaborate with Finance and HR to create payroll reports and forecasts
- Coordinate external audits
- Stay up-to-date with legislation and any changes in employee insurance and tax regulations
Payroll Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in payroll and HR
- Extensive knowledge of payroll laws and regulations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of a Payroll Director?
Payroll Director jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £90,000 per annum. The salary can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills should I look for in the CV of a Payroll Director?
When looking to hire a Payroll Director, employers will look for a CV that highlights previous experience working with payroll systems, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills. Additionally, Payroll Directors should be detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
What other similar job description samples are there for a Payroll Director?
Other similar job description samples include; Head of Finance and HR Director