Payroll Coordinator Job Description Template Sample
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Coordinator to manage our company's payroll system.
The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time. They will also be responsible for maintaining payroll records and updating employee information.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with a payroll system, and will be able to work independently to resolve any issues that may arise.
If you are detail-oriented and have a passion for ensuring that all employees are paid correctly, then we would love to hear from you.
Payroll Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintain payroll processes as well as develop systems to process payroll account transactions
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Maintain employee files, running periodic audits and ensure the accuracy of the employee data
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- Administration of payroll-related policies & procedures
- Provide local payroll data & information to HR Department
- Participate in Payroll audits
Payroll Coordinator Requirements:
- Proven experience as payroll coordinator or similar role
- Solid understanding of full cycle payroll processes
- Hands on experience with a payroll software
- Familiarity with benefits and other compensation programs
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to handle time-sensitive tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of a Payroll Coordinator?
Payroll Coordinator jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £28,590 per annum. The salary can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills should I look for in the CV of a Payroll Coordinator?
When looking to hire a Payroll Coordinator, employers will typically look for candidates with experience working with a payroll system, and who have excellent organisational skills.
What other similar job description samples are there for a Payroll Coordinator?
Other similar job description samples include; Payroll Administrator, and Payroll Manager.