Payroll Administrator Job Description Template Sample
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to manage our company's payroll system. The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time, and will also be responsible for maintaining payroll records and managing employee benefits.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working with a payroll system, and will be highly organised and detail-oriented.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities
- Responding to payroll related matters.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems
- Calculating payable hours, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Preparing and issuing wage slips
- Maintaining employee records.
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department.
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- Previous experience as a payroll administrator or similar
- Previous experience working with a payroll system
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of a Payroll Administrator?
Payroll Administrator jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £24,500 per annum. The salary can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills should I look for in the CV of a Payroll Administrator?
When looking for a Payroll Administrator, employers will typically look for candidates with experience working with a payroll system and strong attention to detail. Payroll Administrators should also be well-organised, have good communication skills, and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
What other similar job description samples are there for a Payroll Administrator?
Other similar job description samples include; Payroll Assistant and HR Administrator