Operations Officer Job Description
We are looking for a qualified and innovative operations officer to increase the efficiency and profitability of our operations.
As operations officer, you should demonstrate advanced operational competency and excellent managerial skills.
Operations Officer Responsibilities:
- Assist all sections of the company, including the administrative, financial, and human resource departments.
- Complete all operational activities on time and within budget.
- Allocate the budget for all corporate operational tasks.
- Conduct preventative maintenance checks and audits regularly.
- Establish operational objectives to meet or exceed performance targets.
- Complete resource allocation, work allocation, training development, and performance evaluation on time.
- Create and maintain great customer relationships, provide excellent customer service.
Operations Officer Requirements:
- Degree in a related field preferred.
- Extensive experience in an operations management position, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.