Operations Manager Job Description
Our company is seeking to hire an experienced operations manager to join our leadership team.
As operations manager, you will oversee important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.