Office Manager Job Description
[company name] are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors and answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Coordinating flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Front Office Manager
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does an Office Manager do?
An Office Manager is responsible for the overall operation of an office. They supervise office staff, manage office budgets, and coordinate office activities.
What skills are required to be an Office Manager?
Skills required to be an Office Manager include excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organisational skills, the ability to multitask, and problem-solving skills.
What other similar job descriptions are available in this field?
Other similar job descriptions include; Facilities Manager, Operations Manager, Administrative Manager, and Executive Assistant.