Night Auditor Job Description Template Sample
We are looking for an experienced Night Auditor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and will be able to work independently with little supervision.
As Night Auditor, you will be responsible for auditing the night's financial transactions, preparing reports for the management team, and ensuring that all guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
The right candidate will be detail-oriented, reliable, and have excellent customer service skills. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing company and be a part of our team, please submit your CV today.
- Maintaining hotel financial records in order.
- Processing invoices, transactions, room charges and refunds
- Verifying that all accounts are balanced and supported by documentation.
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Respond to enquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Following End of Day procedures.
- Proven experience as night auditor or similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors
- High attention to detail
- Reliable and honest
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiarity with hotel management software
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of a Night Auditor?
Night Auditor jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £20,200 per annum. The salary can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills should I look for in the CV of a Night Auditor?
When looking for a Night Auditor, employers will typically look for candidates with experience in a similar role. They will also look for candidates who have excellent customer service skills, good math skills, and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
What other similar job description samples are there for a Night Auditor?
Other similar job description samples include; Front Desk Manager, Customer Service Representative and Hotel Receptionist