.NET developer Job Description
We are searching for an ambitious .NET developer to generate software using .NET's infrastructure.
As a .NET developer, your duties will include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free.
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
.NET Developer Requirements:
- Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or VB.NET; preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.