Medical Sales Representative Job Description
We are looking for a persuasive medical sales representative to promote and sell company medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
As a medical representative, you should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build rapport with potential customers.
Medical Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams
- Conduct presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Analyse sales data to improve results
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
Medical Sales Representative Requirements:
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.