Medical Officer Job Description
We are seeking a highly capable medical officer to manage our medical team and to supervise the healthcare services that they provide.
Medical Officer Responsibilities:
- Continuously searching for ways to improve the efficiency of clinical operations
- Ensuring that clinical staff follows healthcare regulations, and that the facility adheres to safety standards
- Recruiting, training and mentoring clinical staff
- Organising meetings with clinical staff to inform them of strategic goals
- Attending conferences and staying up to date regarding the latest developments in hospital technology
- Reviewing patient complaints, reading through patient surveys and implementing revised processes and policies when necessary
Medical Officer Requirements:
- A master's degree in health administration (MHA) or business administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.