[company name] are looking to hire a media manager with confident communication and people skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify press opportunities through evolving issues.
- Develop content for press releases, social media and websites
- Serve as the organisation’s formal spokesperson.
- Conduct press conferences and briefings.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Manage the organisation’s media budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications and media.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a media or brand agency.
- Excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with media influencers.
- You should have strong research skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.