Math Teacher Job Description
We are searching for a dedicated and experienced math teacher to deliver lessons that develop students' mathematical skills. You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments, and documenting students' progress.
Math Teacher Responsibilities:
- Plan and prepare effective lessons.
- Teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire, and improve pupil attainment.
- Ensure students acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught.
- Direct and supervise support staff assigned to lessons and when required participate in related recruitment and selection activities.
- Organise trips and visits to enhance the learning experience of all students.
- To communicate effectively and constructively with the parents of pupils as appropriate.
- Where appropriate, communicate and cooperate with persons or bodies outside the school.
Math Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified to degree level or above.
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.