Marketing Director Job Description
We are looking to hire a creative, analytical marketing director to attract business by organizing promotional events, producing online content and other marketing materials. You will maintain relationships with existing customers by sending out press releases, interacting on social media, and communicating by email.
To be successful in this role you need to convince potential customers we are their first and obvious choice and have the ability to use negative publicity to our advantage.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create brand awareness
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients
Marketing Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of CRM databases, web analytics, and Google AdWords.
- Proficient with using social media.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills.