Managing Partner Job Description
We are looking for an experienced managing partner to oversee daily business operations and provide overall strategic direction.
As managing partner, you should be able to purposefully guide business operations and employees to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
Managing Partner Responsibilities:
- Maintains good client relationships & drives new acquisitions
- Develops and implements organizational policies, procedures, and goals
- Consults and cooperates with other executives, employees, and board members
- Manages, monitors, and reviews business operations
- Identifies improvement gaps as well as implements corrective measures
- Reviews and oversees all the financial activities, performance, & documentation
- Oversees hiring activities as well as approves contracts
Managing Partner Requirements:
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Extensive managerial experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Executive decision-making skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset.