Managing Director Job Description
If you are a passionate, inspiring and forward-thinking leader, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent and experienced Managing Director to provide excellent strategic leadership and assume responsibility for the successful leadership and management of our business.
Managing Director Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide
Managing Director Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Extensive experience as a managing director or in a similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.