Management Consultant Job Description
We are seeking an experienced management consultant with exceptional analytical, communication, and management skills.
As a management consultant you should be able to identify problems and develop creative solutions to address them. Ideal candidates will have experience in the field, and broad knowledge of finance, business administration, or public administration.
Management Consultant Responsibilities:
- Gathering and analysing data to gain an understanding of a business’s operations
- Researching the current market of a client and new markets they may wish to enter
- Interviewing a company’s employees and management team to obtain their input regarding problem areas
- Determining effective solutions for current issues and presenting business proposals to clients
- Overseeing the implementation of solutions and ensuring that a company has the necessary resources and support to successfully conclude projects
- Regularly updating clients during projects and informing them of any issues or changes
Management Consultant Requirements:
- Degree in business administration preferable.
- Minimum 3 years' experience.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- High recommendations.