Maintenance Engineer Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled maintenance engineer to install and maintain industrial equipment for our clients. As a maintenance engineer, you should have extensive knowledge of industrial equipment, the ability to work well under pressure and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Traveling to client locations for equipment inspection.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance.
- Servicing and replacing old or faulty equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
- Removing old equipment and installing new machines.
- Responding to customer call-outs.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Proven work experience as a maintenance engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.