Lifeguard Job Description
[Company Name] are looking to recruit an observant lifeguard to ensure the safety of visitors to our facility.
- Supervising swimming activities at the aquatic centre and making sure that safety procedures, guidelines and policies are followed
- Warning of unsafe activities and enforcing water safety policies and pool regulations
- Providing first aid in the event of injury, rescuing swimmers in danger or distress and administering Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or artificial respiration, if necessary
- Assessing conditions for safety and coming up with an action plan for aquatics emergency
- Inspecting pool equipment, facilities and water to make sure they are safe
- Supervising and assisting in cleaning equipment and facilities
- Completion of lifeguard training.
- 1+ months related experience.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in interacting with people of various ages from diverse backgrounds.
- Available to work shifts.
- Physically fit