Invoice Processor Job Description Template Sample
We are looking for an experienced Invoice Processor to join our team. You will be responsible for reviewing invoices for accuracy, coding and entering data into our system, and working with vendors to resolve discrepancies.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience processing invoices and be familiar with Accounts Payable processes. You should also be detail-oriented and able to spot errors.
- Review invoices for accuracy and enter the data into our systems
- Work with vendors to resolve discrepancies
- Implement invoicing procedures.
- Tracking, reviewing, approving, and issuing invoices.
- Managing client requests and queries.
- Uploading and archiving invoice data, as well as filing contracts.
- Verifying tax information.
- Assisting with past due or denied invoices.
- Proven work experience as an Invoice Processor or Accounts Payable Specialist
- Well-organized with a strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Accounts Payable processes
- Detail-oriented and able to spot errors
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of an Invoice Processor?
Invoice Processor jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £21,000. The salary can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills should I look for in the CV of an Invoice Processor?
When looking for an Invoice Processor, employers will typically look for candidates with experience in accounts payable, as well as excellent communication and customer service skills.
What other similar job description samples are there for an Invoice Processor?
Other similar job description samples include; Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Assistant and Finance Administrator.