Invoice Clerk Job Description Template Sample
We are looking for an experienced Invoice Clerk to join our team. You will be responsible for issuing invoices to our clients and customers, as well as maintaining accurate records of invoices and payments.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a similar position and be detail-oriented with excellent time management and communication skills.
Invoice Clerk Responsibilities:
- Organising and maintaining invoice records
- Compiling data from invoices for accounting purposes
- Processing requests for refunds from customers
- Contacting customers to collect overdue invoices
- Processing payments electronically using a computer system
- Preparing reports on accounts receivable balances and customer payment history
- Preparing invoices and other documents required
Invoice Clerk Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Familiarity with accounting software and MS Excel
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average salary of an Invoice Clerk?
Invoice Clerk jobs advertised on Jobibo have an average salary of £21,000. The salary can vary depending on experience and location.
What skills should I look for in the CV of an Invoice Clerk?
When looking for an Invoice Clerk, employers will typically look for candidates with experience in data entry, accounting, and Microsoft Office. Additionally, interpersonal skills are important as the Invoice Clerk will be working with different teams within the company.
What other similar job description samples are there for an Invoice Clerk?
Other similar job description samples include; Data Entry Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk, and Accounts Receivable Clerk.