HR Specialist Job Description
We are currently seeking a talented and professional HR specialist to join our team and manage all human resource procedures.
As HR specialist, you will be passionate about recruiting, supporting, and evolving employees through our company’s guidelines and managing processes.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Implement training and development plans
- Plan quarterly and annual performance reviews
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Monitor budgets by department
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in employment law
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.