HR officer Job Description
We are looking to employ a HR officer who possesses remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to join our team.
As HR officer, you should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
HR Officer Responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide advice on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
HR Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.