HR Generalist Job Description
We are looking to employ a HR generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills.
As HR generalists, you should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.