HR Director Job Description
We are seeking an experienced HR director to ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives.
As HR director, your duties will include supervising HR personnel, dealing with employee grievances and disputes, supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, designing onboarding procedures and implementing HR strategies.
HR Director Responsibilities:
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Devise strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Report to senior management by analysing data and using HR metrics
HR Director Requirements:
- Previous experience as a HR Director
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.