HR coordinator Job Description
We are looking to employ an HR coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
As an HR coordinator, you should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries and requests
- Maintain records of personnel-related
- Liaise with other departments or functions
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Onboard new staff and update records
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Support other functions as assigned
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.