HR consultant Job Description
We are seeking a knowledgeable HR consultant to develop and implement bespoke HR strategies.
As a HR consultant, you will be required to evaluate and identify human capital inefficiencies, recommend solutions, develop HR strategies and models, and provide advice on HR policies and best practices.
HR Consultant Responsibilities:
- Initiate and lead HR programs and projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
HR Consultant Requirements:
- Degree in human resources, business administration, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR consultant or similar.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with ATS, Payroll, and HR management software.
- Full understanding of HR legislation, policies, and procedures..
- Good knowledge of recruitment practices and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities.