HR Business Partner Job Description
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR business partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
As HR business partner, your duties will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance and supporting employee development.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Manages and leads a team of HR Consultants
HR Business Partner Requirements:
- Degree in human resources management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.