HR Associate Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced HR associate to manage and maintain our human resources records.
As HR associate, you will be responsible for obtaining and recording HR information and assisting company employees with enrolment procedures and HR-related issues.
HR Associate Responsibilities:
- Contacting and communicating with potential candidates
- Communicating with candidate references to verify candidate details
- Creating, maintaining, and updating potential candidates and employee records
- Drafting and sending employee contracts
- Collecting and maintaining all candidate and employee documents
- Ensuring that the candidates are informed about the employee benefits and any other details
- Addressing employee queries in a timely and professional manner
- Conducting training and recreational programs for the employees
HR Associate Requirements:
- Previous experience working in human resources.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Attentiveness and honesty.