HR Apprentice Job Description
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR apprentice to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
As HR apprentice, your responsibilities include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents accordingly and initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates.
HR Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
HR Apprentice Requirements:
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.