HR Advisor Job Description
We are searching for an experienced HR advisor to deal with issues related to recruitment, onboarding, employee evaluation and performance and work policies.
As an HR advisor, you should ensure that company policies are upheld and you should formulate job descriptions and write articulate policies relating to employment.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Analysing a company’s day-to-day operations
- Providing advice to management on employee relations and management issues
- Creating, implementing and administering employee policies
- Teaching Managers how to get the best out of their staff
- Identifying ways to improve existing policies and procedures
- Offering proactive recruiting assistance
- Advising on company benefits packages
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with companies for future jobs
HR Advisor Requirements:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ proven work experience in human resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at different levels, including senior staff members.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of HR systems and software.
- Updated knowledge of recruitment strategies and employment legislation.