HR Administrator Job Description
We are looking for an experienced HR administrator with superb communication and administration skills.
As HR administrator, You must be able to deal with a variety of personalities and keep calm in tense situations. A top HR administrator should be approachable, fair, and have good multitasking abilities.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Liaise with external partners, like recruitment agencies
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
HR Administrative Requirements:
- Proven experience in an HR role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgment.