Housekeeping Supervisor Job Description
Housekeeping Supervisor Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an experienced housekeeping supervisor to oversee all duties performed by our housekeeping staff.
As housekeeping supervisor your responsibilities include assigning tasks to the housekeeping staff, monitoring cleaning supplies and informing management of any equipment or furniture in need of repair or replacement.
Housekeeping Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Check rooms and common areas for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Hire and train staff on cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies
Housekeeping Supervisor Requirements:
- Proven housekeeping or hospitality experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.