Hotel Manager Job Description
We are seeking a professional and customer-focused hotel manager to oversee our hotel operations.
As hotel manager, you will direct the day-to-day operations and activities at your allocated hotel location. Your duties will include managing personnel, collecting payments, monitoring budgets, and evaluating hotel performance.
- Supervise staff (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyse and interpret financial information
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.