Hospitality Manager Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced hospitality manager to join our company.
As hospitality manager, your duties will include coordinating daily hospitality activities and operations, supervising staff members, and adhering to a high level of customer service.
Hospitality Manager Responsibilities:
- Organize and coordinate operations to ensure maximum efficiency
- Hire, Supervise and evaluate staff
- Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality
- Handle customer complaints when necessary
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards
- Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently
- Review and prepare reports for senior management
Hospitality Manager Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience working in the hospitality industry.
- Exceptional knowledge of standard hospitality practices and procedures.
- Excellent managerial skills and the ability to lead, motivate, and communicate with staff members.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid knowledge of customer service
- The ability to resolve conflict in a calm and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills.