Hardware Design Engineer Job Description
We are seeking a hardware design engineer to design and develop components for our company. As a hardware design engineer, you should be analytically minded and have detailed knowledge of the latest technology in computer hardware
Hardware Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- To investigate and be updated on new hardware design methods and techniques
- Prepare and present technical reports, design proposals and functional specifications to customers
- Ensure activities and timescales are met and meet required standards
- Discuss electronics hardware design strategies, procedures and solutions with customer
- Interface with component suppliers to assure cost efficient and high-quality product performance
- Evaluate chosen design directions and confirm their suitability
- Preparing and issuing of documentation of the electronics hardware design, evaluation, release
- To evaluate and select hardware test, evaluation and development tools
- Full product lifecycle involvement from early conceptual studies through to manufacturing support post-release.
Hardware Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a hardware design engineer or similar.
- Proficiency in design software
- Good understanding of software languages and integration processes.
- Exceptional attention to detail and precision.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in technology and design.