Guest Service Manager Job Description
We are looking for a skilled guest service manager to oversee the daily operations of our hotel.
As a guest service manager, you will ensure that guests are welcomed when they arrive and fulfil requests to ensure that they have an unforgettable experience.
Guest Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the check-in and check-out process runs as smoothly as
- Responding to requests or complaints made by guests in a professional and polite manner
- Implementing procedures to improve services offered with the aim of attracting more customers.
- Hiring and training staff in matters of professional conduct
- Acting as a link between guests and hotel management.
- Handling cash or payments made by credit card.
- Understanding safety and emergency procedures.
Guest Service Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ front desk experience as a hotel manager is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word and hospitality software.
- A proven track record of being able to lead a team and to multitask.
- Understanding of and compliance with hotel policies and regulations
- Reporting on daily operations in a timely manner.