Fundraising Manager Job Description
We are searching for an experienced fundraising manager to lead a team of hard-working individuals who are all interested in seeing our non-profit organisation succeed.
Fundraising Manager Responsibilities:
- Establish positive relationships with clients in every sector, including government representatives and members of the media
- Prepare press releases to submit to the local newspaper’s
- Assign duties to every member of the fundraising staff
- Attend special events put on by the non-profit, which can include parties or charity events
- Prepare budgets every quarter to determine what the fundraising department’s needs are going to be
Fundraising Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of fundraising experience.
- Previous experience in sales or marketing also acceptable.
- Sound knowledge of the charity sector.
- Experience managing a team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.