Floor Staff Job Description
We are looking to hire hard-working and efficient Floor Staff to assist the waitrons in providing quality customer service to our patrons.
As Floor Staff your responsibilities include greeting and welcoming patrons, ensuring that server stations are well-organized and responding to patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
Floor Staff Responsibilities:
- Lifting trays, glasses, and plates in a professional manner.
- Escorting the guests to their table.
- Cleaning spills and messes in the dining and kitchen area.
- Making sure the inventory is well stocked.
- Handling customer complaints and needs.
- Taking all the used dishes to the dishwashing area.
- Setting tables with clean linen, napkins, and tableware.
- Reporting the Manager in case of any mishaps in the Kitchen.
- Offering an excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Making sure the Kitchen stations are clean all the time.
- Adhering to all the food sanitation and hygiene guidelines.
Floor Staff Requirements:
- Proven experience working in the foodservice industry.
- Sound knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.