Facilities Engineer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced facilities engineer to be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our manufacturing plant. You will be responsible for developing and implementing utility plans, performing system evaluations, and establishing operational efficiency.
Facilities Engineer Responsibilities:
- Reading and analysing the blueprints, drawings, as well as rough sketches.
- Determining project timelines
- Improving the facilities operations by designing facilities infrastructure.
- Performing maintenance and repair work on mechanical and electrical facilities equipment.
- Delegating tasks to other Facilities in-charge.
- Following prevention maintenance on various mechanical systems.
- Making sure all the Contractors are performing their maintenance activities.
- Giving necessary updates to the clients as and when required.
- Reviewing and maintaining logbooks for completion of a particular task.
- Preparing detailed facilities reports and compliance documentation.
Facilities Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience as a facilities engineer or in a similar role.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SAP, and MS Office.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.