Executive Director Job Description
We are seeking a self-driven and highly competent executive director to streamline our organizational operations, effectively and efficiently.
As executive director you will direct operational budgets, improve revenue, direct our business strategy, and enhance relations with the media, internal stakeholders, staff, and surrounding communities.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission”
- Create and complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
- Direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts
- Forge and maintain relationships with shareholders, partners and external authorities
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire understanding of the organization’s financial and non-financial position
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct crisis management when necessary
Executive Director Requirements:
- Masters in business administration or equivalent.
- Financial management experience.
- Highly organized.
- Project management experience.
- Effective communicator.
- In-depth knowledge of financial practices.
- Public relations and marketing knowledge.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.