Executive Chef Job Description
We are looking to hire a commendable executive chef to manage our kitchen staff.
As the executive chef, you will train staff to use new recipes, cooking techniques and equipment, and oversee cooks performing food preparation
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Create and modify new menus that meet quality standards
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Perform administrative duties
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Keep time and payroll records
Executive Chef Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Available to work on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays.